This thread is intended to coalesce the many resources available to learn about AI/ML. We’ll start with many of the links that we’ve found helpful. Be sure to add your own, though you might consider searching for the specific resource on this site before posting just to reduce the chance of duplicates.
- But what is a Neural Network?
- Practical Deep Learning Course
- Getting Started With Deep Learning
- Progressive Growing of GANs for Improved Quality, Stability, and Variation
- Machine Learning and the Space of All Possible Futures
- The Building Blocks of Interpretability
- Variational Autoencoders
- AI and Architecture